Saturday, February 20, 2010

SLS

I started this blog to chronicle my experiences with AM, but I haven't gone back and done that yet.  I wanted to write a current post, though, so I can write some stuff down before I forget.

My husband and I decided to sign up on SwingersLifestyle.com, (or SLS).  I think it's more my idea, but it would be much easier to get "my freak on," if he was there, and knew about it.  He seems to feel "game" so far.  We've talked to a few couples who seem really nice, and one of them ... well the guy and I REALLY connected.  I'd really like to have a foursome with a couple.  Well, I don't really want to be with the woman, but I want the four of us to have some fun.  This might be a really fun experience. 

Ah, a new "couple" is online...going to chat!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment